"My little darlin' is a firecracker…"

So this morning I went with my friend Espy to meet the one and only Josh Turner. We were both very excited to meet him. 
Side note: we both think he's a hunk. 
So now that I got that out of the way I can tell you about our experience. We got there at about 10am, bought our book, and got our ticket in line. We ended up leaving for a bit to shop and when we came back everything looked totally different. There were radio people, news crews, etc. We got in line based on our ticket numbers. Most everyone in line thought Espy and I [primarily just me] was crazy. Thank goodness Espy and I found a few people who were just as excited and fun as we were. 
We ended up having a ton of fun WAY BEFORE Josh even got there. 
Once Josh came out things moved fairly quickly. I must share a bit of information though. My dear, dear, friend Espy decided to bet me lunch that I wouldn't ask Josh to kiss me on the cheek. Well after going back and forth five million times about what I was going to say it was my turn to meet him. 
Here's what happened…step-by-step. [You will understand why in a minute…]
Walked up, met him, got something signed. 
Everything was great…
Then…I asked him. I got the courage and asked him. [Thanks a lot Espy!]
"Can I get a kiss on the cheek?"
"Um no. You might start something and I would have to kiss like 100 people!"
Literally so embarrassing. I kid you not he said "Um no" so loud that everyone waiting to meet him starting laughing. So naturally me being embarrassed, I laughed too. Which made Josh laugh. That would be THIS moment captured below. Haha
Yep…totally got shut down by Josh Turner. But you know what, I would do it again all over. I mean if it wasn't for me asking I wouldn't have entertained everyone, made a memorable moment with Josh, [I mean he's got to remember me right?] lightened the mood, and won a free lunch. No really, Espy you owe me lunch. 

So there you have it! Word to the wise, don't ask Josh for a kiss unless you want him to say no and end up with pictures like these.
WORTH THE EMBARRASSMENT? I THINK YES.