Friday Favorite: Bravos "Southern Charm"


It’s pretty apparently that I’m from the south. What does this mean? Well, I ADORE anything and everything that represents where I am from.
The South is a place were we drink from Mason Jars, wear Vineyard Vines, attend fancy dinner parties, have a close group of core friends, and where we fight, bicker, and steal each others love interest. Wait…what??

When I tell all y’all I’m obsessed with a new Bravo show I’m not kidding. Southern Charm is a fairly new show that recently just finished it's first season run. The show is based in Charleston, SC: an old, historic city, full of drama and attractive people. 
{MEET THE CAST:}
What makes a good show? A good cast! I love the people on this show. Each one of them is super different and helps make the show interesting in their own ways. The show consists of a law student, a film maker, a former state treasurer, and other aspiring business men and women. 
{Here Are A Few of My Favorites}

Let's face it, the show wouldn't be all that great without Thomas Ravenel. Thomas is a former SC state treasure, the son of a former congressman, and a guy that's got his hands on just about everything. He is a business man, a ladies man, and now a daddy to a beautiful little girl with co-star Kathryn Dennis. Everyone meet Kensington Calhoun Ravenel!

If I had to compare myself and my lifestyle to anyone on the show it would have to be that of Cameran Eubanks. She is a sweet, laid back, funny, social, and southern beauty. I love that on the show she is always out with the guys giving them advice and just hanging out. This just shows how laid-back she truly is. *In related news, Cameran got married to her longtime beau! Look at how beautiful she looked! So timeless and classic.*

Now, on to the very best part of Southern Charm…his name? Shepard "Shep" Rose. Everyone is always drawn to the most attractive person, the ladies man, the bad boy, and the guy with the best sense of humor. Is it safe to say that Shep is all of these wrapped up in one? He, in my opinion, is what makes this show. I love his casual crazy antics, laid-back nature, and fantastic sense of humor. 
{Some Of My Favorite Quotes/Moments:}
-"The typical Charleston guy has PSS to the tenth degree, which is Peter Pan Syndrome." {Cameran Eubanks}-
-"I am mildly attracted to you." {Shep Rose}-
-"You can join the Yacht Club. She can join the Junior League." {Cameran Eubanks}-
Southern Charm has recently finished it's first season on air. To watch past episodes visit Bravo.com or check local listings. 
HERE'S HOPING FOR SEASON 2!
{All photos courtesy of Bravo.}