ACM Review

ACM Awards 2014
REVIEW & RECAP
Every year my favorite time of the year is awards season. I absolutely love music awards and all the fun entertainment it brings. I am a huge country music fan so the CMA and ACM awards are always my favorites to watch. 
I love that it is a mix of serious awards and fun concert environment. Every year it seems to get better and better. Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton never let me down. I love the way they interact with one another and joke around. It makes the night much more fun and enjoyable!

This year I was given the opportunity to tweet during the award show and get paid for it. (Of course I would have done it for free if I was contacted by a few different websites, blogs, and companies to team up and work together. 
Let's start with the fashion... 
{BEST DRESSED}
WOMEN
Carrie Underwood
There is no one more classy, timeless, and perfect than Carrie! This is perfect for the fun night in Vegas!
Kellie Pickler
PERFECT FOR SPRING! This color is perfection and she is flawless!
Jamie Lynn Spears
I know this has been on a bunch of worst dressed lists but I personally LOVE it! I'm all about some orange and black! Something about this dress just gives off the Tory Burch feel!

{BEST DRESSED}
MEN
Thomas Rhett
Come on…who can turn down somewhat messy hair and a bow tie! LOVE THIS LOOK!
Dustin Lynch
Who rocks a blue suit jacket? DUSTIN LYNCH! This stood out on the red carpet the most! I think it fits his fun/laid back personality so well. It also just so happens to match his baby blues perfectly!
Brett Eldredge
This guy is the beat to my music. I love a tan suit, bright blue eyes, and a soulful voice. Aka Bretty is my dream guy!
I tried to narrow it down to 3…that couldn't happen.
**Chuck Wicks**
HOLY COW! I saw Chuck Wicks a few weeks ago and realized just how handsome he is in person! He rocked this all black suit!
{WOMEN WORST DRESSED}
Taylor Swift
This isn't awful and YES I would wear it…but the fact of the matter is I expect more! She's worn this whole black and white cutout dress and red lips about 100 times. Move on and pick something different!
Jewel
Whoever made this dress should quit their job. It looks like Hobby Lobby threw up on her. What is with the random black lace?
Raelyn
And this…well it isn't even worth the time to talk about it. YIKES!

{MEN WORST DRESSED}
Darius Rucker
ONE WORD: AWFUL! I hate the color and I HATE the glasses. Go sing another bad version of Wagon Wheel Darius...
Brantley Gilbert
Some may think this is his signature style..I'm all about it but not for the red carpet. At least clean up a bit…who am I kidding…I can dig it. #BottomsUp
{LOVE IT OR HATE IT??}
Frankie Ballard
When I saw this on the red carpet..I paused for a few seconds…THEN. I. FELL. IN. LOVE! This is PERFECT in my eyes! Crazy and different? YES! Fun and exciting? YOU BET! I love that this was his way of celebrating his number one hit! You are rocking it Frankie Ballard!
{BEST DRESSED COUPLES:}
Jake Owen & Wife
One Word: Classic! I love the bold red suit paired with Jake's wife rocking a black lace dress! 
BK and B Cole
My absolute favorite people to watch and see on the red carpet! Look at the style they have! I'm obsessed with Florida Georgia Line but I'm even more obsessed with B Cole's style! I wish I could pull this off!
Miranda & Blake
{Favorite Moments}
The BLUKE Air Time
-"And if you don't like live music, then you need to go down the block and see Britney Spears."

-"Shakira speaks four languages. After two beers, Blake just has trouble with one."
Justin Moore Winning!
I love this little nugget! I'm SOO excited he FINALLY won this award! He is a superstar and one of my favorite performers EVER!
Check out the heart this guy has. Excuse me while I go cry for 15 minutes…
{BEST PERFORMANCES}
LEE BRICE - I DRIVE YOUR TRUCK
This is HANDS DOWN my favorite artist to see live! He is perfect in every way! This song hits so close to my heart and live it's ten times better!

FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE & LUKE BRYAN
THIS IS HOW WE ROLL
I LOVE this song! Who doesn't love a Florida Georgia Line & LB collaboration? Heaven!
BLAKE SHELTON-MY EYES
This is a song I've liked since his album came out. Such an amazing song! The lyrics are some to be really jealous of. 

What a fun night for country music fans!
"This is how we roll…."