EP REVIEW: Always Remember Me || Laurel Wright

Laurel Wright.
You’ve probably heard her name, seen her face, and loved her voice without even knowing it.
She was on this little show last season called American Idol.
//spoiler alert: she’s back this year and ready to take the competition by storm //
 
Laurel is from my neck of the woods. And the whole ‘famous in a small town’ thang that Miranda talks about is true. She’s our talent. The one everyone knows and loves to support.
 
Laurel is country. Not the old type, the fresh version.
 The one that has the same southern background and lyrics as the classics, but with a tone and voice like you’ve not heard before.
 
Her new EP was just released and it is currently on my list of favorites for 2014.
 
 
>>Your like a melody, that I can't shake or get out of my brain //
With lines like these, and songs like 'Guitar' you feel the country vibes almost immediately.
 Let's face it, there's not much that's more 'country' than singing about laying in the back of a truck, plying an old guitar, and falling in love under the stars.

Of all the songs on the EP, I am most excited for y'all to hear 'Just Bein Honest'.
It is a total hit for 'girl country'.
The song is about falling in love with someone you just met but feeling like it is completely okay to make that next move anyway.
>>I'll kiss you everyday, baby, I promise.
If you're liking what I say, I'm just bein' honest.<<

 
Always Remember Me is not an album to listen to. It is an album to absorb.
Music is a destination. A place we can all go.
So travel through this EP and get a little lost in the jams.

 F E E D   Y  O U R  A D D I C T I O N

 
 C O N N E C T
TWITTER || FB || INSTA || WEB