ARTIST INTERVIEW: KAYLA ADAMS

Full Name:
Kayla Marie Adams

Age:
24

Hometown/currently live:
Kalispell Montana/Nashville Tennessee
 
What made you want to start writing /singing songs?
I grew up listening to country radio, and as I sang more and more it kinda became a natural transition.
 
Do you play any instruments? Did you teach yourself?
I play guitar and piano. And yes, I am mostly self-taught.
 
Who are your biggest musical inspirations?
Shedaisy and Sherrie Austin
 
Where do you get inspiration to write your songs?
Mostly from my life, or sometimes just from things I see around me.
 
Favorite songs you have written/recorded?
Probably “What I Didn't Know” AND “Burn A Little Colder”
 
What moment in your music career is your favorite so far? 
Probably watching my single climb the MusicRow chart. It's been surreal.   ( NOTE:  Sober & Sorry” is at # 32 , chart dated 9 /26/14)
 
Finish this sentence…if I could sing a song with anyone I would choose….
Miranda Lambert.
 
If I could play any venue I would choose…
The Grand Ole Opry.
 
If I weren’t a singer/songwriter I would be_____.
hmm.....nothing. This is the only thing I have ever wanted.
 
I’m afraid of ______.
This is a long list... Spiders. The dark. Heights. Bugs---especially any that fly.
 
I never get tired of ___.
singing live.
 
Okay, I always ask people to tell me one thing about themselves that is random or strange that most people don’t know!
I love rap music. I also love to snowboard
 
C O N N E C T
TWITTER || FB || WEB
 
F E E D  Y O U R  A D D I C T I O N
span>