ARTIST INTERVIEW: CLARK MANSON

  I N T E R V I E W
C L A R K   M A N S O N
Full Name
Clark Richard Manson

Age
23

Hometown || Currently Living
Covington, OH.. Nashville, TN

What made you want to start singing/writing?
Watching George Strait at Horse Shoe Stadium in Columbus, OH as a kid

What instruments do you play? Did you teach yourself?
I play guitar and yes I did.

Who are your biggest musical inspirations?
George Strait and My Uncle Ed Brown

Where do you get inspiration to write your songs?
From my everyday life experiences

Favorite songs you have written/recorded?
Something in my Drink

What moment in your career is your favorite this far?
Playing my hometown county fair this summer

Finish this sentence: If I could sing a song with anyone it would be ______.
George Strait

If I could play one venue it would be ______.
The Nutter Center in Dayton, OH

I’m afraid of _______.
Spiders

I never get tired of _______.
Drinking beer

What’s one thing people may not know about you?
I'm never below a 5 on the happy scale.

C O N N E C T


P U R C H A S E
LOOK FOR CLARK’S NEW EP ON ITUNES