The TN Life Soundcheck Event: Logan Brill and Briston Maroney

E V E N T

K N O X V I L L E || T E N N E S S E E

THE SQUARE ROOM &  THE TN LIFE
WELCOMES
L O G A N   B R  I L L   &  B R I S T O N  M A R O N E Y
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2014
8PM || DOORS OPEN AT 7PM

I’m so happy to announce a very special event that The Tennessee Life has been very fortunate to be a part of! The Square Room will be hosting Knoxville natives Logan Brill and Briston Maroney for a show being held October 10, 2014!

As if this show wasn’t going to be an absolute blast from the beginning, I’m excited to share with my bloggers a VERY SPECIAL offer. How would y’all like to get discounted tickets, watch rehearsals, and see both Logan and Briston before the big show?
Well, WE CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!

Simply purchase your ticket from THIS LINK for a special price and a little backstage access to these Knoxville natives! Then, make your way down to the Square Room a little early on the 10th to join in The Tennessee Life Soundcheck Party!
Can’t wait to see y’all there!