A Cliché In A Corner Booth…

Recently I had someone email me and ask me what my favorite new RADIO song was. Well after thinking long and hard I narrowed it down to one.
I've never been a HUGE Tyler Farr fan but recently that has changed. I liked Redneck Crazy, I really liked Whiskey In My Water, and I LOVE A Guy Walks Into A Bar. 
[SIDENOTE: My ALL TIME favorite T. Farr song is Ain't Even Drinkin…LOOK IT UP!]

This song is one that doesn't get old. I can honestly say it's one of the only "radio songs" I listen to on a regular  basis. 
"A guy walks into a bar, orders a drink. Sees a girl that catches his eye. Asks her if she wants another.They fall for each other and end up lovers. They laugh, cry, hold on tight, make it work for a little while. Then one night her taillights fade out into the dark...and a guy walks into a bar."