VIDEO REVIEW: Blue Bandana by Jerrod Niemann



“she’s my Bonaroo baby, she’s Coachella crazy…”

just like Wild Child by Kenny Chesney, this song speaks to me in a way not many songs do. it’s more or less a song about a woman who is an indepndent, free spirit who was put on this earth to touch others and have the time of her life doing so.

lately, I have been reflecting on how lucky I am to have been to as many music festivals that I have been to, how many places I have traveled to, and all of those in my life who help me get there.

Jerrod, you hit me in the heart with this song, it’s one I love to roll my windows down & wave my hand in the air to, while I sing at the top of my lungs (sorry traffic neighbors)

this song in my eyes is a complete 11 out of 10 // such a free spirit song.
Half of the views are probably from me alone.

I’m wearin’ my blue bandana, how ‘bout you?
xox
Carly