THE CONCERT LIFE


It's summer time! It's hot outside and everyone is headed to the beach, the lake, or to a summer concert. Recently I was asked about proper country music concert attire so I recruited some of my sweetest and most Southern friends to help me show y'all what proper attire should be worn to a country concert or summer festival. 
HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR LOOKS:
There are only two ways to dress when attending a country concert. Being the Tennessee girl that I am, I believe a dress and boots will never look wrong. A light and loose dress will be comfortable and classy at the same time. I also am all about dressing down and casual for a festival. Usually if the show is going to last for more than a few hours or if there are multiple artists performing I tend to lean towards jeans and boots. Jeans/shorts/skirts can all be causal, comfy, and cute when paired with a graphic tee, a silk shirt, or a fun printed blouse.

THE DRESS & BOOTS LOOK
THE CASUAL LOOK
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS FOR BEING SUCH AMAZING MODELS FOR THE DAY! COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER GROUP TO SPEND THE DAY WITH!