Carpe Diem!


{I AM A COLLEGE GRAD!}
Who would have thought that the last year of my schooling would go by the quickest of all? I should have known this would happen. After all, it is like senior year of high school all over again. The last year of high school was full of struggles, hard classes, fun events like prom, and the idea that real life was about to start.

Guess what, my life as an adult is really just now beginning. After 4 years in college, I graduated from Tennessee Tech University after making straight A’s for the last two years. I graduated from Tennessee Tech University with absolutely no student loans or debt. I graduated from Tennessee Tech University in the four years that the degree is meant to be completed in. I graduated Tennessee Tech University with my degree in Elementary Education k-6
When I look back on this journey of college I have many things to think about.

{MY TEACHERS}
I have been blessed with some of the greatest professors in the world. I have built some amazing relationships with my professors. They know me as well as any peers ever have. I’ve been blessed to have the same professors for two years and that has been a huge part of my success and growth as a teacher.
{MY SCHOOL}
Tennessee Tech University has been a huge part of my life for the past two years. I love the way the teaching program is set up and I especially love the fact that we get so much time inside classrooms. I have been in many different grades and at many different schools. I have spent time in Blount Count, Maryville City, and Knox County. This has been nothing but a benefit to me!
{MY STUDENT TEACHING}
Being in one classroom for an entire year has helped me see the impact of teaching firsthand. I have been able to see my kindergarten/pre-K babies grow into little boys and girls. I love looking back at all the pictures I’ve taken over this school year and seeing how they’ve changed. These children have changed my life in so many ways.

{MY FRIENDS MADE ALONG THIS JOURNEY}
I would not have known what to do these past two years of school without my cohort friends. I love each and every one of them so very much. There is nothing better than having people understand how much pressure you are under, how much stress you are feeling, and how much you need a few more hours in a day. These people knew exactly how I was feeling on a daily basis.

Oh and these few ladies have become some of my best friends. I love y’all!
I still cannot believe this happened. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from my big day!