ARTIST INTERVIEW: BRINLEY ADDINGTON

I N T E R V I E W
B R I N L E Y   A D D I N G T O N
Age
26

Hometown || Currently live
Kingsport, TN/Nashville, TN

What made you want to start writing /singing songs?
I've always loved music. Especially country music. Don't ever remember not wanting to be a country singer.

Do you play any instruments? Did you teach yourself?
I play guitar. I tried teaching myself but that just never realty worked out. Lessons helped a lot.

Who are your biggest musical inspirations?
There are so many. I don't have just 3 or 4. A lot of 90's -early 2000's country and in high school started working my way back to the classic stuff. Love it all!

Where do you get inspiration to write your songs?
It depends. Sometimes it's the things that I experience or see. Sometimes it's just because I think an idea would be fun to write or a cool thought.

Favorite songs you have written/recorded?
That's a tough one. I'd say either "Holding Me Here" or "I Don't Care" from my new record.

Finish this sentence…if I could sing a song with anyone I would choose______.
Male: Vince Gill. Female: Alison Krauss

If I could play any venue I would choose____.
The Ryman Auditorium

If I wasn"t a singer/songwriter I would be…
Really lost. Ha!

I’m afraid of ______.
I would say spiders. Although, I really just don't like them.

I never get tired of_______.
Singing. I love making music and singing is my favorite part.

Okay, I always ask people to tell me one thing about themselves that is random or strange that most people don’t know!
The most random thing about me is probably that I only use green toothbrushes. I have no idea why. Ha!

P U R C H A S E