"Get Your Tribe On…."

Beauty is defined by depth of the heart and freedom of the spirt…
The greatest fashion moments happen on a whim. The moment  when personal style and past experiences mesh together to create something absolutely incredible.

When I think about personal style and creative inspiration I think about B Cole.

Her style is simply impossible to recreate. Her style comes from within.

However, beginning in December 2014, the world will have the chance to take a little bit of her style and call it their own.
JOIN THE TRIBE

I N T E R V I E W
B   C O L E

Tell us a little about yourself and your life as a fashion designer, wife, business woman, and free spirit!
 My home is on the road with my husband, BK, and for that I’m very fortunate. Being on the road allows design to be a part of my life and allows BK and I to work together on guys/girls/unisex clothing. Our life is far from normal and the weekends are when we work the hardest sometimes. Work hard, play harder.

What are three words that describe your style?
BOUNDLESS || ABNORMAL || EVER-EVOVLING

What is the one item you own the most of? Shoes, scarves, jeans, etc.
Sweatshirts that feel like blankets. So be expecting the softest long sleeve pieces from Tribe Kelley.

You have ten minutes to get ready, what outfit do you pull out of your closet?
After December it will be my Tribe Kelley suede pants & nomad tee.

Favorite high-end brands?
STEVE MADDEN || JEFFREY CAMPBELL

Favorite low-end brands?
Anything TJMaxx

What are your favorite trends to try for fall?
Velvet
[SIDENOTE: Both B Cole and I both have this velvet top from Mamie Ruth. It’s one of my favorite pieces!]

How do you think traveling so much affects your style?
Seeing people of all different walks all over the world is really inspiring.
Los Angeles, CA | Europe | Guatemala | Costa Rica have all been some huge inspiration

What are your go-to travel/packing tips?
Triple the underwear no matter what.

A few months ago you announced that you and husband Brian would be debuting your own fashion line. What can we expect the line to look like?
It will look like Tribe Kelley ;)

When will the line be available and where can we purchase from?
The line will be available for purchase in December & will be available online only for the first business year.

What’s the best advice someone has given you about life, style, love, etc.
“Imitation isn’t flattering, it’s a lack of creativity.”

And since my blog is primarily about music, I must close with this question:
How does music impact your life and style?
I was the kid playing the indie band no one knew and getting two 12-inch speakers in the trunk when I turned 16. I was orphaned at 17 and music really kept my blood flowing and my mind on the right track in college. I listen(ed) to a lot of Blackmill, Ronald Jenkees, Crywolf…really just any music that moves. Needless to say it’s amazing to watch my husband every night and feel his connection to the music. It’s pretty damn dope. 
HUGE THANKS TO BCOLE FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF HER BUSY SCHEDULE TO WORK WITH ME FOR THIS INTERVIEW! LOOK FOR MORE ABOUT TRIBE KELLEY IN DECEMBER! CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN THE TRIBE AND GET A FEW PIECES FROM THE LINE IN MY CLOSET!!