SONG REVIEW: Circles by Jana Kramer


TL __ Song Review_ Circles.jpg
Okay, I’m just going to start by saying that I think this song is sexy. Is that weird? Maybe, maybe not. To me, it just sets a type of mood. The first time I listened to it, I got chills.  It has such an appealing groove.

Also another honest comment, I thought it was going in a totally different route when I heard the beginning of the song. But then it took a turn and I was just blown away. A favorite lyric of mine is, “it’s more than gold on my finger // six feet down and forever”. It really is a romantic song and I just love the overall message in the lyrics.

Circles is just one of the songs that have been released off of Jana’s sophomore album, Thirty One. Based on this song, as well as I Got the Boy & Love, I am really looking forward to the October 9th release date. I see big things happening for Jana with this album, as well as in her life with her first child [Congrats to Jana & Mike on the news of their baby girl!!].

XO Christy

Buy Circles on iTunes (& Pre-order Thirty One while you’re there): https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thirty-one/id1032932839