TL Squad •• Concert Wish List

We all have a list of artists we are dying to see perform. The TL babes always get asked the question,  "What current country tour are you hoping to catch soon…?" 

Well, here are your answers from the entire TL squad….

Christy •• My Concert Wish List:

When it comes to artists I haven’t seen live yet I can easily name who is first on the list: Sam Hunt. With the dope groove that his music has, he’s the one artist that I’ve been craving to see a live performance from.

But then there’s also the artists who I could never get enough of and therefore have to be included as well. Who are these artists you ask? Well I’ve said it time and time again but just in case you need a refresher…Joel, L&T, Kels, Brooke, Michael, and FB.



Megan •• My Concert Wish List:
Although I have seen these acts before, they were some of the first to hit my mind when asked who is on my country music wish list. I wish I could see these men at least once a year, every year, for the rest of my life.

Alan Jackson // 
This man and his timeless sound have had my heart since his album, Drive. When that album came out, I was in the 5th grade and practically burned a hole through the thing.

Brooks & Dunn // 
Aside from the fact they were duo of the year for almost every year I’ve been alive, Brooks & Dunn songs will always bring my soul back to where it belongs.

Alan, Kix, and Ronnie produce a nostalgic feeling and seeing them live amplifies that sentiment. They take me back to my childhood like no other artists can —
They help me feel free.


Carly •• My Concert Wish List:
In Utah we don’t get much concerts, so here are a few of my wish list artists:

FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE:
Duh, who doesn’t love a little FGL, joinin’ the tribe & bumpin’ the night with these two party animals? They’ve been to Utah before, and I’ve seen them 3 times, but last time they were here, was the DAY that “Dirt” was released. AKA, over a year ago!! I need some SunDaze, Smoke & Sippin’ on Fire in my life, ASAP! If you follow me on any social media, you’ll know these two men & their ladies are my mains!


BLACKJACK BILLY:
I saw these dudes in 2014 at Country Jam & have loved them ever since, sadly, I have never seen them since then either. Their vibe is so chill and I love their feel good attitude.


KELSEA BALLERINI:
Our favorite tomato here in the world of TL, whom I’ve never seen, yet LOVE, she’s a sweetheart and the real deal. Her music is so inspirational and it makes me have dance parties here & there ;)

SAM HUNT:
Two words: JULY 29. I will finally see the man behind the house party! I am so stoked beyond words. Sam has been on my radar for a minute now, and he just gets better and better ;)


Morgan •• My Concert Wish List:
My concert wish list is a mixture of acts I've already seen, combined with newbies I'm dying to rock out to in person.

Billy Currington:
If you asked me who I'm listening to the most these days: Billy Currington.
If you asked me who I think has the album of the summer: Billy Currington.
And If you asked me who I'm dying to see perform: BILLY CURRINGTON.
I mean let me be honest for a second, I would pay a ridiculous amount of money to see this guy rock out in Knoxville. I currently can't think of anything better than Jonesin' with BC.

Whiskey Myers:
This band has captured my heart. With their rock n' roll sound and deep southern roots, they reel me in within a matter of minutes. They are the type of guys that you listen to for hours without even noticing. 
 I've found myself deep in their albums for the last couple of months and I actually squealed when I found out they were going to be playing in my tiny hometown in August. 
TWO WORDS: 26 DAYS
(expect a full review of the show coming shortly after!)

Clay Walker:
My first concert.
My favorite concert.
The reason I love country music.

I've been DYING to see Mr. Walker again and it looks like I finally will in August. Clay is set to perform at Cotton Eyed Joe in Knoxville, and I wouldn't miss it for the world.