INTRODUCING EAR CANDY

WHAT YOUR EARS ARE LUSTING OVER
As a way to welcome in the NEW YEAR, I’ve racked my brain to find the dopest list of artists I truly believe in my soul will be taking 2k15 by storm.
Here’s to these artists. The one’s who produce that sound that make our ears yearn for more.
>>inhale the ear candy<<
 
So let’s call “dibs” on a new year full of amazing memories. “kiss me when I’m down” and let me “love you like that”. Get me in your old truck with that “broken windshield view” and dream for “wayfarer weather”. We’ll rock some “Levis” and some “hooker shoes” if we feel like it. It’s okay, no one will judge us. We’ll just “blame the whiskey”. Because at the end of the day, if we ain’t “hurtin’ in the morning” we ain’t feelin good enough tonight.
 
Yeah, “tell me” that just happened…
”boom”.
 
 
Tell Me || Jackie Lee
Boom || Cole Taylor
Dibs || Kelsea Ballerini
Hurtin’ In The Morning || Dylan Scott
Hooker Shoes || John King
Love You Like That || Canaan Smith
Broken Windshield View || Chris Lane
Blame The Whiskey || Carly Pearce
LEVI’s || Ryan Griffin
Wayfare Weather || Chase Bryant
Kiss Me When I’m Down || Ryan Kinder
 
 WELCOME TO 2K15...THE YEAR THESE ARTISTS TAKE OVER.
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE TENNESSEE LIFE!